These days’ people are becoming more health conscious and parents are taking steps to make sure that their kids are getting enough drinks in shape of juices or simply water. Several schools in the warmer areas recommend that children take their own water bottle with them. Owing to this reason there is a growing trend for more water bottles for children on the market today. There are a number of things that must be kept in mind while purchasing a bottle for a child. Have a glance below at some useful tips;
- The first thing you should consider before buying one for your kid is to know how leak proof the bottle is. Kids are naturally violent on their stuff so you need to be sure that bottles are tight enough to avoid any leakage. You have to keep in mind that the bottle is not expected to remain straight all the time so it should resist leaking at times when at side.
- It is also necessary to make sure that there is a rubber ring surrounded by the lid to keep water/juice from getting out.
- You must also think about the size that is ideal for your kid. A kids hand is usually smaller. You should make sure that your child can easily carry the bottle. Additionally, if the bottle is too heavy in its design and once filled with water, the child will find it difficult to carry it along.
- It is also a good idea to purchase your child a bottle with his/her favorite cartoon character design. These bottles attract kids greatly.
- You should also consider the material by which it is made. Drinking from bottles made with toxin material can be injurious to your child’s health.